Friday May 3rd, 2019
Be a part of the highest level of professional Chuckwagon racing in the world.
Auction held at the Stagecoach Saloon - The Ponoka Stampede
Reception begins at 5pm with the Auction starting at 6:30pm
Thirty six of the best Chuckwagon drivers in North America will auction off their Chuckwagon tarps to the highest bidders. Attend the LIVE auction in Ponoka or participate in the online bidding. Receive prime advertising, be a part of history and participate in western hospitality at its finest. Your company brand will be on the Chuckwagon for all 6 nights of Chuckwagon racing at the 2019 Ponoka Stampede. Through the Sponsorship Program and the Ponoka Stampede Chuckwagon Tarp Auction, the Ponoka Stampede generates over $700,000 for the Wagon Drivers & their Outriders.
Click below to view more info including the registration form:2019 REGISTRATION FORM
Over the 6 nights of Chuckwagon races your brand will be seen by:
- Over 40,000 Ponoka Stampede Chuckwagon Fans
- Ponoka Stampede and World Professional Chuckwagon Association website visitors
- 100,000 radio listeners
As a Chuckwagon Tarp Advertiser at the 2019 Ponoka Stampede you receive:
- Your brand and advertisement on a World Professional Chuckwagon Tarp for 6 nights of racing
- LIVE radio coverage each night of the Chuckwagon Races advertising your brand.
- Sponsorship mention on Ponoka Stampede website
- Social Media sponsorship mention on Ponoka Stampede Facebook and Twitter
- 2 Tickets to each evening Chuckwagon performance (6 evenings of action)
- Invite to Ponoka Stampede Association Press Conference (lunch and round of golf included at the Wolf Creek Golf Club)
- Tickets to Ponoka Stampede Sponsor BBQ
- Tickets to Friday night dance
- VIP Parking
- VIP Camping
Experience "behind the scenes" of Chuckwagon racing as your driver takes you through his barn. Learn about the Chuckwagon lifestyle, history and meet his skilled equine team of thoroughbreds.
As a Chuckwagon Advertiser you can share this advertising opportunity with up to 6 other companies. Sharing the wagon means sharing the sponsorship cost. *A minimum of $18,000 must be bid to share a Tarp. You will be responsible for the design and production cost of the Chuckwagon Tarp. Tarp printing production ranges between $500-$800. Ponoka Stampede will provide contact information to preferred Chuckwagon Tarp production companies upon request.
If you would like to purchase a Chuckwagon Tarp but cannot attend the auction, give the Ponoka Stampede Association your budget and we would be glad to bid for you.For more information, please contact the Ponoka Stampede Rodeo Office 403-783-3120